Mon, 06 Nov 2000 20:52:53 -0800

In the UC series (I haven't seen them all) I only remeber funnels being used in space. In SRW you can use funnels even on Earth, is that possible?

In line with this, I have a question about flying MS. In Gundam F91 and V-Gundam, MS can fly without those getta thingies. I mean even in a colony (which simulates Earth's gravity) is this possible? In SRW the F91 can't fly on Earth whereas in G-Generation Zero, it can. Hmm...

Abet