Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:00:03 -0800

Not exactly. Ideon, like Gundam also got its episode count slashed. Ideon
creative crew were counting on getting an extension like the one they got
for Gundam. They didn't get it, and the TV series ended on episode 39, with
absolutely no resolution in sight. A Contact and Be Invoked are the two
movies fans waited to wrapped up the series... And the legend of Mr. Kill
'em All Tomino continued with this show. Never has so many died in a show.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]