Mon, 06 Nov 2000 19:53:48 -0800

Echo|Fox wrote:

> Since they said it was already released in the US on subtitled VHS (really?
> I don't ever remember seeing it...), I'm assuming its Armored Trooper
> VOTOMS, and not one of its variety of sequels. Can anyone comment on how
> many episodes there were so we can verify?

Well, from what I've heard, it can't be Merrowlink (yes, I know it's usually
spelled Mellowlink in English, but Merrowlink just SOUNDS cooler, IMHO, and
besides, the first time I saw the name, that's the way it was spelled), due to
the condition (or lack thereof) of the originals for that show.
Beyond that, no clue.

junior