Sedusa66@aol.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 22:20:16 EST

In a message dated 11/6/00 7:18:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

<< Since they said it was already released in the US on subtitled VHS (really?
 I don't ever remember seeing it...), I'm assuming its Armored Trooper
 VOTOMS, and not one of its variety of sequels. Can anyone comment on how
 many episodes there were so we can verify? >>

I can't say for certain how many there are, since I haven't finished the
series, but yeah, subtitled VHS of VOTOMS is out - and they have a shitload
of tapes. I think www.animenation.com has them all, they did last time I
checked...