Mon, 06 Nov 2000 15:36:13 -0800

 Definitely Amuro Rei's Nu Gundam. Its big and bad and (as far as I can remember at least) its the only one with funnels. Next would probably be Kincaid's Crossbone Gundam (awfully cool design)

Abet

--

On Mon, 6 Nov 00 18:04:38 -0 Loran Cehack wrote: >Ok, I'm sure you all get this alot, and it seems like an incredibly >newbie question but I need to know this for something that I will reveal >once it's done... but I need to know what everyone's favorite mobile suit >is... I'm sure that's been said, but I's like to know for this little >project. Thanks > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >