-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:41:04 -0800

The model number, RRF-05, suggests that it's a Federation MS based on the Zeon
MS-05 Zaku I design. At a guess, this may be the something the Feds cobbled up
from stolen data in parallel with Project V. The description of the Zanny in
Data Collection 13: Original MS In Games has the words "MS Zaku base: and "test"
in it, which appears to support that conjecture.

-Z-