-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 19:18:10 -0800

That wasn't Char. It was Gyunei, in response to the sixth wave, which was a
full salvo of nukes. Before, there'd only been one nuke in each wave of
conventional missiles, a trend spotted by Char when he destroyed them as a
matter of course.

The full run of Gyunei's dialogue was:

"Quess! Londo Bell's mobile suits? Missiles! These are nuclear missiles!
Funnels, go after the missiles with the most heat ... hit them! I did it!"

-Z-