Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:40:28 +0800 (SGT)

I've been doing some reading at the Gundam Project as various list members
have suggested I do, and while I'm still not done, there was something that
caught my eye - the mysterious Jupiter Energy Fleet.

Now, the Minovsky particle section there clearly states that deuterium fuses
with helium-3 to form Minovsky particles, which in turn power MS reactors
and are used for radar jamming. It also says that an organization know as
the Jupiter Energy Fleet supplies the rare helium-3 atoms, because they are
not found on Earth and lunar soil has only a limited supply.

This begs the question (or rather, questions) - where is this mysterious
Fleet getting all it's helium-3 from, and how come we never hear of it? I
mean, it supplies the one element that both the Federation and Jion; heck,
EVERY military force needs. No Minovsky particles, no radar jamming and no
MSes. Surely it should be damn powerful - at the very least, stronger than
Anaheim Electronics.

Anyone care to take a shot at the answer?

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)