Sun, 05 Nov 2000 06:01:11 +1100

>> Now, a question: How much is known about settlements on Mars, and about
>> the Jupiter Empire?
>
>Not much, as there's never been any settlements on Mars, other than a base
>established by Zeon revenants, which remained hidden for over forty years.

Is this canon? (i.e. Is it ever mentioned in the anime, or only
manga/computer games?

>http://www.dyarstraights.com/msgundam/frontier.html#Martian
>
>The Jupiter Empire was pretty much a mystery until Crossbone Gundam and, even
>there, it remains pretty mysterious.
>
>http://www.dyarstraights.com/msgundam/frontier.html#Jupiter
>
>-Z-
>

>-

Andrew Dynon

Things We Learn From Anime: A PO'd Tennyo on a murderous
search for vengeance is more attractive than an irritable
Japanese high school girl.
(Ayashi no Ceres episode 4)

"We Suzaku Seishi aren't smart enough to give up!"
- Tasuki, Fushigi Yuugi