Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 22:17:42 +0800 (SGT)

>I would be very interested : I am working on a fan-adaption of the Gundam
>universe (especially the Zeta periode) in RPG, with a derivate of the
>Chaosium system - see on my website at http://gelweo.fumble.org ...if you
>can't read french, sorry, my english is not good enough to translate my site
>-_-' -

Hey, I was thinking of doing a Gundam RPG too! I have rules, but they're not
written out - however, their advantage is that they don't use any existing
RPG system, which makes them totally original. Maybe we could work together...

BTW, there is already a working Gundam RPG, but it's in Japanese. I could
buy it and translate it for you, but I don't have the cash. ^_^

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)