Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:51:59 +0800 (SGT)

>From the October 2000 issue of Pacific Friend: A Window on Japan (Vol 28
>No 6), Frederik L. Schodt (translator of the MS Gundam novels) has

So HE was the translator? I guess all my comments about bad translation go
out the window - this guy has got to be one of the best I have ever seen.
^_^ My bad.

>recently won the Osamu Tezuka Cultural Prize. According to the
>magazine, this is the most prestigious award in manga. He reportedly won

It is. After all, it's named after it's creator. ^_^

>the award for his efforts to bring manga to other countries. No mention
>of Gundam was made in the brief article.

That's because his Gundam contributions have been nothing compared to his
other works.

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)