Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 19:16:16 +0800

>also, the existing Tallgeese 3 includes parts for all 3 variants, so doing
>so if ever they make a PG wouldn't be something new for them to do. this
>actually gives flexibility to the modeller to what he wants to do with his
>kit since there are very little changes with each variant of Tallgeese

Actually, my bet is that the PG kit will be a Tallgeese I, with the
accessory kit having the variant heads, the Heatwhip/shield, the modified
shoulder armor plates and the BFG for mkIII.

if they ever do it. And it will probably come with tranparent parts again.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479