Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:10:47 -0800

>Oops, I mean the card, not the poster.
>It was from Bandai, unless the bootleg dare to print "Bandai" on it.

I've seen bootlegged Caddass Masters trading cards with Bandai trademark
on the packaging. You could hardly tell it was counterfeited until you
rip open the package and notice all the mistakes on the cards.

If they've indeed reissued the PG Eva kit, I wonder why HLJ never had it
listed or made a big deal about it like when the LMHG kits were reissued.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0