Fri, 03 Nov 2000 06:11:06 +1100

Looking at the message board at www.shinigami.org, someone asked "Has
anybody heard the rumor about the Mir space station dropping out of orbit
in February?" and stated that one of their reactions was "Oh my god, this
is just like a colont drop out of Gundam!". Anyone else heard about this
and think the same thing?

If it does have to happen, well, landing on Sydney would be good, since I'm
from Melbourne and we share the same kind of rich, warm love for each other
that Israelis and Palestinians do (J/K), but still, it'd be a bit too close
for comfort.

Andrew Dynon

Things We Learn From Anime: A PO'd Tennyo on a murderous
search for vengeance is more attractive than an irritable
Japanese high school girl.
(Ayashi no Ceres episode 4)

"We Suzaku Seishi aren't smart enough to give up!"
- Tasuki, Fushigi Yuugi