Wed, 01 Nov 2000 23:35:44 -0800

PierceCete@aol.com wrote:

> I know I read it somewhere on one of these past emails. Or then again, maybe
> a stupid rumor

I think I'm the guilty one regarding the 'Turn X' series rumor. The magazine
Protoculture Addicts claimed to have picked up the information from another
source (I think they identified it as Newtype, although I don't know off the top
of my head) that the next Gundam series would be entitled 'Turn X'. I mentioned
that in one of my posts, and after identifying my source (and their source), the
general opinion was that PA managed to misread the information on pictures of
the Turn X from Turn A Gundam.

Hope that helps.

junior