Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:14:09 +0800 (SGT)

>Ah~ So you are the one who wrote that~! ^^ I enjoyed reading it~ ^^ Gotta

I had some help from other people (including Edmund Chiu, who's also on the
list) but I did the majority of the work myself, yeah. ^_^

>admit that you were really helpful when I was playing it ^^ I followed the
>stories with Gundam, and Super Robots in Alpha but could not keep up with
>all the Eva lines ^^ Gotta play it through again but it takes just too much
>time ^^;; GRIN ^^;;;; But it was soo fun I gotta admit ^^ I heard though
>that the best one was Super Robot War 4 EX? Is this true? ^^ I have played
>everything else BUT THIS ONE ^^;;;; Tsk;;; so sad;;;

I don't think SRW4 was very good...it was a bit disappointing, actually.
SRWFF and SRWA are the best, IMHO.

This topic is getting OT - mail me if you want to talk. ^_^ (Unless anyone
else cares to join in?)

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)