Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:57:21 -0500

I'm curious...were the RX-79 G series retired after the war? I know only 20
were made, and a lot got blown up in 08th MS team, but surely something that
was inbetween the GM and the Rx-78-2 in terms of power(In essence, a heavy
combat GM-I tend to think of the ground type Gundams as Doms to the GM's
Zaku and the Gundam RX-78-2's Gelgoog).
 Also, the Alex. It wasn't damaged too severely-just a few slashes and the
loss of a head. Anybody think it's possible it went further testing, perhaps
as a prelude to mass-production as GM custom and GM cannon II?