Gzilla2000@webtv.net
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:22:10 -0500 (EST)

I don't know if this is old news or not. I was at KB toys today and saw
UC and AC SD kits from G Generation F and G Generation Zero for the
ridiculously high price of $14.99. They were in their Japanese language
boxes. Are these exclusive to KB like the wing kits at Toy R Us?

Jason

Breathe deep the gathering gloom, watch lights fade from every room.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colours from our
sight, red is gray and yellow white, but we decide which is right. And
which is an illusion?