Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:06:09 -0500

Since you have his full address, all you need to do is call (area code)
555-1212.
Oddly enough, that's a real number, and the only one with a 555 prefix.
Worse comes to worse, call with your area code, and then ask for the North
Hills area, and they should at least give you the area code.

Good Luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: David F [mailto:lioconvoy@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 01 November, 2000 14:39
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] I need some help with a sale that went bad.

Hi

I am hoping that someone on this mailing list has heard of:

Paul Hawson
16027 Nordhoff St.
North Hills CA 91343

I paid for a Perfect Grade Evangelion from him way back in August. He gave
me a story about his parents divorcing so he was unable to get to the model
or his computer to reply to my emails. I have tried finding his phone
number, but since I live in Canada I don't what sources are best for finding
people in the US. Any help would be appreciated.

Dave