Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 00:19:30 +0800 (SGT)

>forgive my ignorance, but what is Super Robot Wars?

An extremely popular series of games (in Japan, at least - they're virtually
unknown in the US outside of the anime mecha fan community) in which mecha
from almost every popular show in Japan is featured - Mazinger, EVA, Gundam;
you name it, they got it. It's a war/RPG kinda game. They've been quite a
number produced, and some are very fun to play.

I wrote a BIG guide to Alpha, the latest installment - you can check it out
at gamefaqs. ^_^ (blatant plug, but I deserve it - to my knowledge, I'm the
first person to actually translate most of an SRW game)

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)