Diglettdig@aol.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:59:26 EST

In a message dated 10/30/00 10:56:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kain@pacific.net.sg writes:

<< >Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a
plate of
>sashimi?
> Never assume what you think and feel is real!
>-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger

 I've been waiting for ages for someone to use this quote as their sig...

 Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)

 "There is no one simple truth." - Rune Walsh >>

umm...you're welcome? i dont know how to respond to that one...lol...

--bob