Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:56:44 +0800 (SGT)

>>Um, then explain to me two things - how come Nu Gundam has an I-Field
>>Generator, and how come Gato is able to grab and destroy the
>>externally-mounted I-Field Generator Dendrobium has?
>
>an I-Field barrier only deflects Minovsky-based weapons such as beam rifle
shots, but if I'm not mistaken a close range beam saber attack won't be
deflected, because its too near and the field is projected at a distance,
away from the core (MS/MA). Gato was able to grab and destroy the GP-03's
I-Field Barrier Generator because what Gato did was purely a physical
attack, and the I-Field cannot prevent physical attacks done to what it's
protecting.

Yes, I know all of this. ^_^ I was replying to Lim Jyue's comment that an
I-Field takes a massive amount of energy to generate, and using my two
examples to refute his claim.

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)