RayPegoraro@oaktech.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:26:07 -0500

Sorry about the last confusing email. some how I got two mails confused and
jumbled together into one . What I originally wanted to ask is if any one
else in having a problem with the the zip file tracks 7 8?

Also I am currently working on getting Chars Counter attack score up on to a
web site.

Thanks

Ray

>Go here just Updated.
>
>http://members.tripod.com/Corcyson/mobile_suit_gundam_archive.htm
>
>The music : 08th symphony is still uploading. Tracks 1 and 2 done.

While we're on this topic, does anyone happen to have the battle music from
CCA? I've been searching everywhere and I can't find it...

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)