BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:30:34 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2000 12:14:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kain@pacific.net.sg writes:

> Um, then explain to me two things - how come Nu Gundam has an I-Field
> Generator, and how come Gato is able to grab and destroy the
> externally-mounted I-Field Generator Dendrobium has?

  Because, by the time the Nu is made, the tech. level has advanced and the
Nu is a HUGE robot! As for Gato, from what I understand, an I-Field can only
last for a few seconds, then must recharge. So, the I-Field is useless while
it's recharging.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"