BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:18:19 EST

  "You are not the only one who is NOT CONVINCED" and "Am I the only one NOT
CONVINCED?"

  I have counted about 26 messages in my inbox right now with these two
subject lines. Please change the subject line to reflect the contents of the
discussions. Its a bit hard to find the discussions I want to read, when
there's 30 some messages with the two same subject lines. I am not trying to
sound bossy, it's just common sense to make sure the subject line reflects
what's discussed. Like I just did.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"