Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:56:08 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zhou Tai An" <kain@pacific.net.sg>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] You are not the only one who is NOT CONVINCED

> > Actually, no. The I-field generator is huge and takes up large
> >amounts of power and coolant, hence at about 0091 (CCA), it was not
possible
> >to mount an I-field generator that could cover the whole MS onto a
> >regular-sized MS.
>
> Um, then explain to me two things - how come Nu Gundam has an I-Field
> Generator, and how come Gato is able to grab and destroy the
> externally-mounted I-Field Generator Dendrobium has?

    Nu Gundam don't have an I-Field mounted to the MS itself - it relies on
the funnels for the barrier that acts similarly to I-Field. As for GP03D,
look at the MS itself - notice how far the generator is from the engine?
Most normal side MS don't have that much space. Besides, Gato could have
just damage the cooling system...