Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:32:27 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>Um, then explain to me two things - how come Nu Gundam has an I-Field
>Generator, and how come Gato is able to grab and destroy the
>externally-mounted I-Field Generator Dendrobium has?

an I-Field barrier only deflects Minovsky-based weapons such as beam rifle shots, but if I'm not mistaken a close range beam saber attack won't be deflected, because its too near and the field is projected at a distance, away from the core (MS/MA). Gato was able to grab and destroy the GP-03's I-Field Barrier Generator because what Gato did was purely a physical attack, and the I-Field cannot prevent physical attacks done to what it's protecting.

"Psyco Haro ROCKS big time!!!"
watch out fellow Virtual On Oratorio Tangram player! here comes AJIM-boy!"
http://members.xoom.com/jravelo02