Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:36:23 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>Um, then explain to me two things - how come Nu Gundam has an I-Field
>Generator, and how come Gato is able to grab and destroy the
>externally-mounted I-Field Generator Dendrobium has?

darn I forgot to answer the Nu Gundam question in the previous post.

The Nu Gundam per se, never had an I-Field Generator in the plans and never installed. The I-Field barrier was made/projected by the Fin Fannels IIRC due to Amuro's state as he was about to get hit by Quess and Gyunei at the same time, and the "over-sensitive" fannels reated to Amuro and made a barrier.

"Psyco Haro ROCKS big time!!!"
watch out fellow Virtual On Oratorio Tangram player! here comes AJIM-boy!"
http://members.xoom.com/jravelo02