Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:25:30 -0600

Pardon me on this one, but was Crossbone Gundam X3 featured in any of the anime
series? If not, then I would not have known its capabilities. At any rate,
when I made the comment about beam protective devices, I was referring to MSs
that appeared in the mid-UC era, when technology was not quite as exotic.