Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:30:04 -0800

Gainax? Very unlikely (they already contributed 2 aspects to Gundam anyway in 0080 and CCA). I'll say Oshii would make a good director (his twisted style will fit in well with Gundam). Izubuchi's mecha designs are still welcome. A Yukito Kishiro story would be nice, but does he actually write for anime?

Abet

--

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 02:10:25 Zhou Tai An wrote: > >>>No, HIDEAKI ANNO. ^_^ After all, Gundam is about big mecha with depressed >>>pilots - who else but him? >> >>Gainax only works on their own ideas, so I don't see this as a >>possibility. Still, who knows what you would get if Anno took the >>reins. > >This is a wish list, right? I can name anyone. ^_^ Yeah, Anno would be >interesting... > >>>Or rather, end the movie with blowing up everything while classical music >>>plays. >> >>That sounds like gundam to me ^_^ ! > >Certain types of Gundam, yeah. ^_^ > >>And only 2 sec. of MS action. Oh and what happened to this man's > >You've got a point here. ^_^ > >>sense of humor? I wouldn't mind seeing a little of the old Oshii from >>his UY and Patlabor TV series days. > >He's become too serious, agreed. > >>How about giving Imagawa another crack at Gundam? I hope his G-Gundam >>experience didn't sour him because Gundam can always use a dose of >>Super Robot action. (G-Gundam OVA sequel-yeah!) > >"Ore wa kono te de hikatte naru! Shouri wo tsukamae to tatarakitsuki sakebu! >SHINNNINNGU! BBBBEEEAAMMM FINGAAAAAA!" ^_^ > >>>I'll still go with Kawamori. He's the man. Failing that, you can use the >>>Armored Core designer or Nagano. >> >>Heh, Kawamori did do the designs for Armored Core. Honestly I > >Oh yeah, I forgot. ^_^ > >>wouldn't mind if any of the stalwarts like Katoki or Izubuchi, (or >>Kawamori or Nagano) did the mecha, but I wanted to bring some new >>names up. > >Good point. > >Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg) > >"There is no one simple truth." - Rune Walsh > > > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >