Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:19:47 EST

i was talking this over with a friend, and we noticed that some of these can
be used for Eva too

-- Disregard wounds to go into battle = 10%
-- Below the age of 14 = 30%
-- Are in a prototype mecha = 20%
-- Go into battle without wearing a normal suit = 20%
-- Have low self-confidence = 10%
-- Do not know why you fight = 10%
-- Use unorthodox tactics in combat = 15% (N2 mines and Longinus
lance...heheh...)
-- Have a Japanese name = 10% (ayanami rei...ayanami rei...ayanami rei...)

and, of course:

-- Have ambiguous/negative relationship with father = 10%
maybe this one counts more in Eva...heheh...

--bob
Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger