Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:11:20 +0800

At 09:37 10/29/2000 -0800, Alienyz wrote:
>This begs the question, is it require to have the entire team annihilated in
>battle before it is declared destroyed? With only one Sniper unit left and
>only armed with the GM's gun, the team is effectively useless anyway.

        Considering that even a single MS with a 90mm could concievably deal
with the Kampfer -- after all, the weapon that ventilated the Kampfer was
also a 90mm -- I don't think a team will be considered destroyed while in
battle if only one MS is around.

        After the battle is concluded, the team may be considered destroyed
for all practical purposes, but to announce it during the battle generally
will mean the team all bit the dust already.