Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:30:34 +0800

At 06:46 PM 10/26/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey richie, what kind of paint did you use on your wing Zero?

Pylox spray for the white, and handbrushed Tamiya metallic blue for the
body. Citadel Gold (err, forget which type of gold) for the, well, gold
parts, LOL! And Tamiya Flat Red. The gray parts were Tamiya German Grey.
 and the lance was Tamiya Flat Aluminum. The lines were with cheap
mechanical pens.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486