Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:30:41 +0800

At 07:36 PM 10/26/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I've seen part of this film and I'm interested in the model series-How are
>they quality-wise? I know they're 1/100 but given the general size of the
>mechs, how big does that make them in comparison to say, the 0080 or HGUC
>lines? Also, how do they compare to the lines at the time(Which I believe
>were 0080 and 0083)?
>Would they be considered low grade or close to high grade? Lastly, are some
>done in that BT/Domesque black/purple color scheme?

the 1/100 f91 kits are small. They're about the size of the zaku III HGUC
(even smaller, I would think). I would consider them low grade compared to
the current HGUC line, though they are comparable to the 1/100 V kits.
Compared to 0080, they were at par, but 0083, well......I would say better,
if only for the fact that f91 kits had opening gun hands.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479