Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:30:26 +0800

At 08:31 PM 10/26/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I leave ugly streaks and it doesn't look one bit smooth. I know its damn
>near impossible to get an airbrush like finish but I just want to do it as
>well as possible.

You have to play around with the viscosity of your paint; use thinner and
try to find a viscosity that will allow you to handbrush and that spreads
out evenly enough that the brushmarks disappear. also, test different
types of brushes. I admit that the kind of brush I use tends to die from
thinner abuse every two years or so, but I feel that this is an acceptable
loss considering that I know how to use that kind of brush best for the
effect I want.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486