Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 08:11:55 EST

> PG Gelgoog-it's the next logical choice
Not likely, maybe a PG Zaku I

> MG Kampfer-this thing needs to be MG!
Definitely! I want a full armor version too!

> MG GM Ground Type-fairly easy recycle some of the parts from the RX->79
>G. Plus you can use it to create II other mechs-pop the head on your
> >RX-79G and you get Karen's GM head, paint it green and you've got a GM
> >Sniper! BTW does anybody know if the three GM kits were good sellers?
The three MG GM kits are not very big sellers. I doubt Bandai will release
another MG GM, maybe a HGUC GM as best.

> HGUC GM Cannon II-since Bandai seems to be on the road to making up >for
>it's 0083 line, expect this puppy. I'm hoping you can pop open the
> >hatches, actually, but maybe that's a feature best left to an MG.
How can you forget the Powered GM, it's the coolest GM yet!

> HGUC Zeong-this one's been rumored. The Zeong needs a new kit, and is >a
>little too goofy to be an MG, so I expect an HGUC.
I wonder if it will come with its legs...

> HGUC Zaku II F2- This was rumored to be part of the fall 0083 related
>assortment but never quite materialized. Maybe next year.
Very likely because Bandai can easily convert the mold for the HG Zaku II
F/J (from the 08th team series) into a Zaku II F2.

My prediction:
HGUC Gerbera Tetra - come on! This MS rocks!
HUGC Acguy - It's so cute!
HGUC Geara Doga
HGUC Jegan
MG Rick-Dom II - another mold recycle
MG GP03S (Dendrobium Stamen) - quite possible
MG Gouf Custom (08th Team version!)