Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:50:46 -0400

assortment but never quite materialized. Maybe next year.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Zhao Pan
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 12:33 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Does anyone know what models are coming in
2001-2002?

Me too! While the Nu Gundam is definitely on my must-buy list, I am waiting
impatiently for a MG 08th Team Gouf. The new MG Gouf looks good, but it's
definitely weak in the weapon area. I just love the gatling gun on the Gouf
Custom! Maybe I will just get the MG MS-07B Gouf and convert it to a Gouf
Custom using the extra gatling gun from my 1/100 Serpent...

By the way, here are some of the future releases that I know of:
PG Wing
SD Quin-Mantha
SD Gouf Lamba Rul
Kihei Musha Gundam