Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:32:44 EDT

Me too! While the Nu Gundam is definitely on my must-buy list, I am waiting
impatiently for a MG 08th Team Gouf. The new MG Gouf looks good, but it's
definitely weak in the weapon area. I just love the gatling gun on the Gouf
Custom! Maybe I will just get the MG MS-07B Gouf and convert it to a Gouf
Custom using the extra gatling gun from my 1/100 Serpent...

By the way, here are some of the future releases that I know of:
PG Wing
SD Quin-Mantha
SD Gouf Lamba Rul
Kihei Musha Gundam