Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:20:47 -0400

My local hobby shop has fallen under the Wing curse- since it's mostly the
Wing kits that have been sucessful, they're only stocking Wing kits. Oh
well...although I enjoy Wing, I'm getting sick of this favorism. On one
hand, it prevents online retailers from selling out(although due to many
Wing fans discovering UC those kits are selling as well) but as for my local
hobby shop, the last two shipments have been just Wing. Anyhow, since I'm
stuck at the moment with only Wing kits to sustain my side hobby(That's the
cool thing about Gundam-it's two hobbies in one-anime and modeling!) I'm
considering buying some of the Katoki-designed mechs from the series(I'm
assuming that Katoki designed most of the OZ mecha)-Tallgeese, Vayeate and
Mercurius. But I'd rather they have a different color scheme. Can anybody
suggest some alternate colors for them? I've thought of doing Tallgeese
Gundam-style but that's mostly been done with it's sucessor, the Tallgeese
II. Maybe doing it in Leo-style colors, or even GM style? Also, since M and
V are prototypes for Virgo, I've considered perhaps doing them in a
black/red scheme like their spawn.
Any other thoughts?
 Another thought I had was painting the TV series Sanrock in the color
scheme of the Endless Waltz Sandrock, since after all, that's what I did
with the EW sandrock, but in reverse....it actually looks kind of cool...