Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:07:46 -0400

Episode I? Are you sure...I'm pretty sure those are F-type Zakus.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Mark Wilson
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 2:12 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Gouf Flight Type flight

The Goufs are seen briefly in episode 1 rescuing Ayna. In Ep 11, they are
seen escorting the Apsarous III briefly, then falling to earth as the
Kegerrin is blown to pieces.

The one that was hovering was blown out of the ship after the Sniper
torched it, so it was doubtful it was "combat ready".

Mark Wilson