Mark Wilson (mmwilson2@earthlink.net)
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 13:23:37 -0400

Bleach is great for removing chrome (so is oven cleaner and Simple Green).
I don't think bleach does didly against paint other that discoloration.

I wouldn't leave stuff in bleach long--it can make some plastic really
brittle.

I use the EZ Off "environmentally friendly" lemon scented stuff--works
great.

What brand/type do you use?

Mark Wilson