Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:01:53 +0800

At 15:52 10/28/2000 -0000, Roland Thigpen wrote:
>Um, yes and no. There were 3 GM Commandoes, one production model Guncannon
and 2 Sniper II model GMs in the Scarlet Team. 2 commandoes were taken out
by Panzerfausts, one by the bazooka, the Guncannon by a shotgun, and it
wasn't revealed how the Sniper IIs were destroyed. It was only said that
Scarlet Team was destroyed. I just rewatched that part. There were no RGM-79Gs.

        *Wide Grin*

        The GM Commandoes are officially known as RGM-79G. =)

        As for your question... The Guncannon got hit on the descent, two
79G-types by Panzerfausts, one 79G-type by bazooka (under the bridge --
Chugun's original question came from this). One Sniper was shotgunned, I
think, the other was shown as destroyed without showing how. At least, it
should be a different Sniper...