Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:53:34 -0600

Remember when we brought up GML T-shirts awhile ago? I think I may have
found a solution to the problem of someone having to bite the bullet and get
them printed. Basically, if you goto http://www.cafepress.com/ you just
upload the design and they print and sell the T-Shirts for you. You can set
the price to be whatever ... in the GML's case, we just make it the cost of
the T-Shirts for legalities sake and all that.
'tis absolutely free, and they appear to be of good quality.
Since the expensive and time consuming aspect of it would be gone, anybody
interested in buying a shirt if we could get a decent design? Anyone with
artistic talent could draw/Photoshop something up, we could all vote on the
design, and there would be much rejoicing.
Anybody game?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler