Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:06:45 -0700

>I don't think they have a 1/60 model for the Victory Gundam series, they did
>have a model/toy of a F91 (1/60).

There is a 1/60 scale model kit of the V2 Gundam. The proportions need a
lot of work, but I guess they had to sacrifice it to make it fully
transformable, unlike the 1/100 kit that uses swap parts all over.

>I love that game, I was looking forward
>to kill Lafressia at the end...... shit it was just some crappy MS-14 that
>got killed with 5-6 shot of the VSBR. All too easy.
><<<<<<<<<<<<

The game was a prequel to the F91 movie (the ending "movie" you see is
the same as the film's first scene).

>Actually they did have a large scale toy for V Gundam, but I can't remember
>the exact scale. I think it was somewhere between 1/40 and 1/60. Anyone know
>the exact scale?
>
>Jason

There's a 1/60 V2 model kit, and a 1/48 scale V Gundam toy that requires
assembly. The proportions of the 1/48 V Gundam toy is extremely blocky.
I believe there is also a Hexa, which doesn't seperate or transform, but
has light-up parts. I forgot its scale - probably 1/72.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0