MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:18:26 EDT

I don't think they have a 1/60 model for the Victory Gundam series, they did
have a model/toy of a F91 (1/60). I love that game, I was looking forward
to kill Lafressia at the end...... shit it was just some crappy MS-14 that
got killed with 5-6 shot of the VSBR. All too easy.

Actually they did have a large scale toy for V Gundam, but I can't remember
the exact scale. I think it was somewhere between 1/40 and 1/60. Anyone know
the exact scale?

Jason