MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:17:04 EDT

In a message dated Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:30:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chungus <dchunghk@netvigator.com> writes:

<< Probably the author's preference, it you have
noticed, he might be left-handed too (all the weapons are held with MSs'
left-hand...)

I assume you are reading the Graphic novel published in America by Mixx
Magazine. Since Japanese people read from right to left, the pages usually
end up having to be "flipped" for American audiences. That is why so many
Manga characters are left-handed. For a great example, check out the
American releases of Akira vs. Any of the Movie versions/Japanese Manga. In
the American release of the comic, notice that Tetsuo loses his left arm
instead of his right arm (I think it was the right side, but it has been
awhile since I watched the movie)

Jason