Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:37:47 +0800

I don't think they have a 1/60 model for the Victory Gundam series, they did
have a model/toy of a F91 (1/60). I love that game, I was looking forward
to kill Lafressia at the end...... shit it was just some crappy MS-14 that
got killed with 5-6 shot of the VSBR. All too easy.

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les
yeux."