Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:34:57 +0800

I think all the doms in the manga looks alike (check out the one when BD-1
killed it instead of Phillip), so it is not the 3 aces getting custom made
units like HM zakus. Probably the author's preference, it you have
noticed, he might be left-handed too (all the weapons are held with MSs'
left-hand...)
Anyway, are those RGM-79D (cold-climate GMs)? It is just disappointing to
see that they don't match Doms performance in Giren's Greed... my favourite
as well... sob : -(
By the way, is there any working PSX emulator for Giren's Greed??

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les
yeux."