Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:04:17 +0800

He is a newtype for sure, but that doesn't mean he can "let his presence know
to his would be rescuers"? The feds must have enough funding or whatever in
the intelligence field to locate him, but how come they did not figure out the
Solar cannon? If Revil was such a decent newtype, why can't he sense the
solar ray like Amuro (I guess he was in it...)? Anyway, is it true that Giren
could have killed more feds if he wasn't trying to kill his father?

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les yeux."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry