James Gority (jagority@csrlink.net)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:31:33 -0400

There are only 5 models from Sentinel that were released by Ban Dai, which
you can get through HLJ, or they show up on ebay pretty regularly. They are:

FA-010s FAZZ
MSZ-006 ZetaPlus C1
MSZ-0011 S Gundam
MSZ-001(Ex-S) Ex-S Gundam
MSZ-001(Bst) S Gundam (Bst)

however there are a number of resin kits avalable, though I don't know if
there are any ZetaPlus variants avalable, the resins that I know about are:

S Gundam
Ex-S Gundam
Gundam MkV
Gundam (Bst) DeepStriker
Xeku Eins
Xeku Zwie
Nero

        Anyhow, I hope this helps. On a side note, I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope
they release some of the Sentinel stuff as MG kits

Jim G